Our food takes you on a culinary journey across India and the infinite flavours of palate she has to offer. Jaipur combines creative updates of classical Indian cuisine with locally sourced Irish ingredients paired with the finest selection of wines.
Few dishes contain Gluten. Allergen Menus available on request in the restaurant.
Some of our dishes may contain or have been in contact with nuts, please let your server know of any allergies or dietary requirements. Shell fish & Fish may contain tiny shell pieces & small bones.
We import some of our spices directly from approved growers across India through Worldwide Foods and East End Foods UK.
Our food suppliers have given assurances that none of our ingredients are genetically modified:
- Chicken Supplier: Carton Brothers / Manor farm. Farmer: Paddy O’Reilly, Shercock County Cavan
- Lamb Supplier: Irish Country Meats Navan County Meath. Farmer: JP O’Connor, Tullyard Trim County Meath
- Pork Supplier: Lislin Meats Cavan. Farmer: Martin Flanagan, Mullagh County Cavan
- Venison Supplier: Gahan Meats. Source: Sourced by trained & licensed hunters on the mountains of Wicklow and Leinster
- Lobster & Halibut: Wrights of Marino Howth in Season
- Scallops & Crab: Kilkeel Harbour, Kish Fish
- Tilapia Seabass: South Africa & Greece
- Vegetables: Keelings farm
(Farmers & Suppliers subject to change according to availability)
A 10% discretionary service charge will be added on groups of 6 and more. All gratuities are distributed to the entire team.